Everyone can benefit from having someone to talk to, bounce ideas off of, and to know that another genuinely cares about your well-being and life choices. One of the most valuable resources any of us can have is supportive, wise family and friends to utilize throughout our lives. However, due to various reasons, this is not always an option or simply not enough. Sometimes the addition of a more objective, professional perspective can also offer you great value in gaining new insights and skills. If you are interested in setting up an appointment, please fill out the New Client Inquiry Form here.
I do both individual and marital/couple counseling.
My areas of focus in counseling for which many clients seek assistance:
- Anxiety/ Fears and Phobias
- Life Adjustments (job or school change, moving, new relationship)
- Relationship Struggles (significant other, co-workers, friends, family, etc.)
- Grief and Loss
- Obsessive/Compulsive Behaviors
- Couple Relationship Enhancement
- Suicidal or self-harm thoughts and behaviors
- Recovery from trauma and abuse
- Communication and Assertiveness training
- Stress Reduction and Healthy Coping
- Women's issues- motherhood, parenting, sexuality, self-esteem